R# Settings Manager is a JetBrains ReShaper plug-in that adds an extended ReSharper settings management and sharing capabilities.Why would you ever need this?
- You have to work on different projects with different code styles, so you have to be able to reconfigure ReSharper Inspection Severity (Highlighting) Options, Code Clean-Up options and etc. for each project individually.
- You need to be able to backup and restore your ReSharper settings.
- You need to share and enforce ReSharper Inspection Severity (Highlighting) Options across the team.
- Flexible settings sharing capabilities.
- Can load and save the following ReSharper settings:
- Inspection Severity (Highlighting)
- Code Annotations
- Code Clean-up
- Code Style
- To-do Items
- Agent Johnson plug-in settings
- Agent Smith plug-in settings
- Style Cop for R# plug-in settings
- Shared Solution Templates
- Allows to save the list of required R# plug-ins and their versions, including R# version. Validates plug-in version and availability each time your team member loads a solution and notifies him if any plug-ins or R# are outdated or not installer (disabled).
- Can enforce Code Analysis enabled, as well as Solution-Wide Code Analysis.
- Can create and use a list of custom ReSharper settings files.
If you have any feedback, please feel free to post in Discussions and Issue Tracker pages.